CBD Protein Pancakes (Low Carb, No Sugar Added)
You’ve just finished an intense workout and you’re looking for a meal that will replenish your body, feed your muscles and aid in your recovery. Our suggestion? These delicious CBD, low carb, no sugar added protein pancakes!
CBD is a compound found in cannabis that produces analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties without a dominant psychoactive response (meaning it won’t get you high). It is natural, safe and non-addictive.
CBD is used for relieving daily ailments such as inflammation, pain, nausea and anxiety, as well as effectively managing serious conditions like depression, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy, and symptoms of cancer treatment.
Try these CBD protein pancakes out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice (Monk Fruit is a great option)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 droppers of CBDMove Tincture (find it HERE)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries, and mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries. Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken. If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Ensure the pan is greased. Once hot, Pour
- 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Once cooked, serve immediately, or cool completely before refrigerating/freezing for later.
Original, non-infused recipe from The Big Man’s World.