Cannabis Infused Vegan Fudgesicles
This week, we went live on Instagram to create the creamiest cannabis infused vegan fudgesicles and man oh man were they tasty!
These delicious little treats can be stored in the freezer for up to a month, so they are the perfect infused goodie to keep on hand during the summer.
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Jane Irish Cream THC Tincture (Purchase Tincture HERE)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Milk canned
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Pinch Salt
- Add Sweet Jane Tincture, Cocoa powder, canned coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together until completely smooth and pour carefully into your favorite popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2.7mg
Recipe adapted from The Vegan Blueberry’s “Best Vegan Fudgesicles”
About Sweet Jane’s Irish Cream Tincture
Sweet Jane Edibles helps you restore balance to your mind and body and help your body function optimally with their 420mg THC tincture. When it comes to finding your perfect dosage size and schedule, it may take some experimentation in the beginning of your tincture journey, but you will eventually find your sweet spot.
Instead of using the tincture in a recipe, you can also use it sublingually (under the tongue), meaning your body will benefit from the cannabinoids, like THC and CBD, much faster than an oral method. The reason being is a tincture enters your bloodstream, directly bypassing your digestive system.
Try these deliciously infused fudgesicles out for yourself and tag us if you post a photo!