Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte
Fall is the perfect time of year to snuggle up with a big mug of cannabis infused pumpkin spice tea latte! It could only be made better if you were enjoying it in a bubble bath!
This easy to make recipe will keep you cozy and relaxed all season long.
- 2 cups milk (any kind)
- 2 chai tea bags (or try the Temple Tea Caramel Chai Pu-Erh for extra THC, found HERE)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan, mix on low heat the pumpkin puree, THC honey, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add milk, brown sugar, and chai tea bags.
- Brew chai for five minutes on low heat. Keep stirring with a whisk until pumpkin puree is completely incorporated into the milk.
- Take off heat and discard the chai tea bags.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Serve in two mugs.