Cannabis Infused Gummy Bears
What better way to microdose cannabis than with cannabis infused gummy bears? Not only are these little morsels delicious, they are also discreet and portable, making them the perfect on-the-go treat.
Our friends over at Leafly have perfected the gummy recipe, so why fix what isn’t broken?
We took to Instagram live to try these babies out for ourselves and man oh man were they good. You can use whatever tincture you like, either a THC, CBD or 1:1; we tried out the Mota Black THC Tincture and kept them low dose (approximately 3 mg THC per gummy).
Try the recipe out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Mota Black THC Tincture, based on personal preference of potency. (Purchase tincture HERE)
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tablespoons creamed honey
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¾ cup tart cherry juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons gelatin (or agar agar powder if vegan)
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pour coconut water into small saucepan. Bring to boil, then steep green tea bags in coconut water for up to 10 minutes (but no less than 4 minutes).
- Add cherry juice, salt, and creamed honey to saucepan. Stir gently until mixture is homogenous.
- Return mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add gelatin (or agar-agar powder if vegan) and whisk constantly for 3–4 minutes.
- Add your desired dosage of Mota Black THC Tincture and whisk thoroughly until fully incorporated.
- Transfer gummy bear liquid to condiment bottle. Be careful! This liquid is crazy hot and you will need to work quickly.
- Using oven mitt or hot pad, hold bottle and squeeze liquid into gummy bear mold.
- Transfer mold to refrigerator and let set for 15 minutes.
- Remove bears from tray and store in airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Leafly.