CBD Infused Gingerbread Tea Latte
It’s officially December and that means we can start making all of the holiday treats we have been waiting for. Get into the holiday spirit by making this delicious CBD Infused Gingerbread Latte.
This recipe is non-dairy, but can be made with any dairy or non dairy milk. We recommend almond milk, as the nutty flavor will compliment the gingerbread spice well.
We use a tincture in this recipe, so it is easy to adjust to your personal preferences in terms of dosage and whether you want to use CBD or THC. We recommend using The Healing Co.’s THC Tincture or CBD Move Tincture, links below.
CBD is know to reduce inflammation and pain in the body, as well as stress and anxiety in the mind. We know the holiday season can be a little hectic, so it’s important to take time for self care. Even if you only have a few minutes to make this healing tea latte, take that time for you!
- 1 cup water
- CBD or THC tincture. We recommend the CBD Move Tincture (purchase HERE) or The Healing Co.’s THC Tincture (purchase HERE).
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teabag or teaspoon black tea
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- In a small saucepan whisk together your molasses, tincture, spice mix, and water on medium heat. Bring it to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Add your tea to the saucepan and steep 3-6 minutes.
- While your tea steeps, warm your almond milk in the microwave for 60 seconds, or until hot enough for your liking.
- Use a whisk, frother, or immersion blender to froth your almond milk.
- Add your steeped tea to your mug and pour the frothed almond milk on top. Dust the top with a little cinnamon sugar if you like!