CBD Chocolate Recovery Pudding
You’ve just crushed your workout and your body is in need of some recovery. What should you eat?
Reach for something that contains CBD, protein and nutrient dense ingredients. Something like this CBD Chocolate Recovery Pudding! Between the healthy fats, complex carbs, plant-based protein and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, this pudding is going to be your favorite post-workout snack. Oh, and it tastes delicious!
Almonds are a great way to replenish your depleted glycogen stores. The carbs and potassium in bananas help to rebuild your muscles, as well. CBD helps to reduce pain in inflammation in your muscles, allowing your to train harder during your next workout. All of these yummy ingredients make for one powerhouse of a pudding!
You’ll want to blend this pudding up before your workout so it can sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. Once home and you’re feeling hungry, portion this CBD pudding out for you and your workout buddy!
- CBDMove Tincture (purchase HERE)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup soaked almonds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 serving chocolate protein power
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½-1 cup non-dairy milk (soy or almond would be best!)
- Prior to your workout, blend all of the ingredients together.
- Place in 2 jars or glasses, store in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Enjoy upon returning from your workout!