Cannabis Infused Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ve never met someone who doesn’t love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies; they’re a delicious classic!
On our latest IGTV episode, we made a cannabis infused batch using Mota’s 1:1 Sleep Tincture. These cookies are perfect to enjoy before bed and will help you fall (and stay!) asleep.
Mota’s 1:1 Sleep formula consists of an Indica based THC oil, CBD isolate, organic botanicals and melatonin, combined together to help you fall asleep faster and achieve a deeper longer sleep. If you are taking it sublingually, we suggest ingesting .5ml to 1ml before bedtime.
If you’re interested in learning more about how cannabis can help you sleep, check out our other blog post HERE.
- 1 cup softened butter (dairy or non dairy)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar (in the IGTV episode, I used half monk fruit and half brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Desired amount of Mota 1:1 Sleep Tincture (Purchase HERE)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- Preheat oven at 350’F.
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in on at a time. Add the vanilla and Sleep Tincture.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased or parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350’F for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool before storing. Can be frozen.