Cannabis Infused Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
We recently launched our new IGTV channel on Instagram and we couldn’t be more excited. While we loved doing Instagram lives every week, we really wanted you to be able to easily access the recipes from Instagram, as well as through our blog here. Now, when you visit our IGTV channel, you will see both our product reviews and our “Cooking with Cannabis” episodes.
If you have any recipes you’d like to see us make, please send us a message or email.
Our friend, Westcoast Bloom, mentioned she loves anything chocolate and peanut. So, naturally, we had to make some cannabis infused chocolate peanut butter bars. These no bake beauties can be made dairy free and can be frozen for later. But, if you’re like us, these aren’t going to last that long!
- ¼ cup softened butter (dairy or vegan butter)
- 1 ½ cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- THC or CBD tincture of choice*
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSsp smooth peanut butter
- Lightly grease a 9×9” baking pan
- Mix together icing sugar, graham cracker crumbs and salt, set aside.
- Beat butter and peanut butter together until creamy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour into your prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together in the microwave, stir until completely combined and smooth.
- Add in tincture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over peanut butter base and spread evenly.
- Cool in fridge for 20 minutes or until chocolate is slightly hardened. Cut into squares and enjoy!